• Twitter Since 2015, the number of posts increased 45% to more than 850,000 tweets per minute.
• YouTube usage has more than tripled in the last two years with user uploading 400 hours of new video each minute of every day.
• InstWhy data science is so important?
agram users like 2.5 million posts every minute!
• Google Around 4 million Google searches are conducted worldwide each minute of everyday.
• Finally, data send and received by mobile internet users 1500 000TB.
So, with the above examples of how much data gets generated, now how much hidden insights and patterns for accurate future predictions that we can actually achieve by using data science.
- Anyone looking for a career to Big Data Engineer
- Anyone looking for a career to Data Scientist, Business analyst, Data Engineer, Analyst
Anyone looking for a career to machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Everyone looking to increase their skill-set to the latest Data Tools
Avodha is arranging live sessions daily for our students. You can submit a request specifically for a topic. Our tutors will join you and clear your doubts. Please note your live session link will be provided through the registered mail ID. Keep checking your mail after you submit the request. There won’t be any communication via phone call or other mediums, please check your mail ID for all communication related to live class. Study well. Take care.
Live sessions are also available to students who are not studying at Avodha, so if you know anyone that would like to learn but is not an Avodha student yet, just ask them to register on the link below and they can also attend our Live class.